CIH Homes & Communities Conference 2018
About the event
Book before 17 August to receive the early bird discount of 10%
The CIH Homes & Communities Conference 2018 expands on our previous theme of health & housing to encompass the issues and challenges impacting on our sector across the island of Ireland.
This conference will be of interest to a broad range of people working in housing and related disciplines including the latest thinking on 21st housing including: building resilience, community regeneration, digital transformation, regulation, Brexit and the economy and homelessness.
Our conference gives you the chance to come together with other fellow housing professionals from Ireland, Northern Ireland and the UK.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Jim Strang, incoming President, CIH & CEO Parkhead Housing Association
- Michael Carey, Chair, The Housing Agency
- Grainia Long, Commissioner for Resilience, Belfast City Council
- Dr Dáithí Downey, Head of Housing Policy, Research & Development, Dublin City Council
- Hugh Brennan, CEO Ó Cualann Cohousing Alliance CLG
- Anita Conway, Director of Development, Radius Housing
- Kelly Andrews, CEO Women's Aid Belfast & Lisburn
- Cliodhna O’Neill, Director of Policy and Communications, ISPCC
Keynotes and breakouts
Our packed programme will feature:
Keynotes – in which experts from the sector, the region and beyond will explore the big picture and major challenges housing organisations face, including:
- Building places that work
- Rethinking social housing
- Housing futures
- Working collaboratively to fund, build and deliver
- What does a 21st century provider look like?
- Brexit: the economy in focus
Breakouts - which give you the opportunity to get to grips with the challenges you face and take practical lessons back to your organisation.
- Community engagement and regeneration: getting it right: including Co-operative Housing and Developing mixed tenure & mixed use schemes
- Regulation and reclassification
- Domestic abuse: it’s your business
- Delivering benefits through digital transformation
- Learning lessons: the homelessness reduction act
The conference dinner is a great opportunity to network with people in the sector in a relaxed atmosphere at the Crowne Plaza Faranheit Grill.
Tables of ten are available to book at a cost of £600 + VAT, or individual tickets at £60 + VAT.
Exhibition & sponsorship
CIH Homes and communities 2018 is an ideal opportunity for your organisation to develop new professional relationships and gain brand recognition. Our exhibition and sponsorship opportunities have been expertly created to provide.
- a platform to promote your products and services
- exposure to your target market across a range of channels and potential touch-points
- an opportunity to establish trust and build a rapport with potential clients
- multiple opportunities to grow your networks and build your contacts
If you’d like discuss exhibiting or would like us to create a bespoke sponsorship package for your consideration then please contact Trevor Wright on 028 9077 8222 or email email@example.com
All CIH members will receive a 10% discount on various packages available, also book before 17 August to receive the early bird discount of 10%
|Package||Delegate rate*||Member rate*|
|A - Residential inc conf dinner 2 days - inclduing accomodation in the Crowne Plaza on the night of the 20th September||£375||£337.50|
|B - NON-residential 2 days only||£225||£202.50|
|C - Non-residential day 1||£160||£144.00|
|D - Non-residential day 2||£128||£115.20|
|E - Conference dinner||£60.00||£60.00|
Delegate packages will also be calculated in Euros for ROI delegetes
To book for a Euro package contact Ruth Cullen by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
|Package||Delegate rate*||Member rate*|
|A - Residential inc conf dinner 2 days - inclduing accomodation in the Crowne Plaza on the night of the 20th September||€425||€382.50|
|B - NON-residential 2 days only||€254||€228.60|
|C - Non-residential day 1||€181||€162.90|
|D - Non-residential day 2||€145||€130.50|
|E - Conference dinner||£68||€68|
Prices exclusive of VAT.
How to book
Book online by clicking on the book buttons at the top and bottom of this page. ROI booking must be completed through Ruth.
Please review our Terms and Conditions before making a booking.
Accommodation is provided in the full residential package. Delegates will be staying in the Crowne Plaza, Dundalk. All residential packages must be booked before 1 september to avail of this special rate.