Housing Futures Cymru panel are recruiting
It's now time to recruit more panel members- Are you full of ideas about what the Welsh Government should do about the housing crisis?
It's now time to recruit more panel members-
Are you full of ideas about what the Welsh Government should do about the housing crisis?
Are you a housing professional under the age of 35 or have been in post within your housing organisation for less than five years?
If you’ve answered yes to both these questions, then here’s an opportunity for you to influence at the highest level.
CIH Cymru is now recruiting for its Housing Futures Cymru Group – our policy advisory panel made up of new/young members that have a stake in the future of the housing profession in Wales
It influences at the heart of Welsh Government, including the Housing and Local Government Minister.
Having recently met with Julie James AM in a face-to-face meeting, she invited the group to submit its response to the Welsh Government’s Independent Review.
The group is open to members from across tenures, so whether you work in the Private Rented Sector or for a private developer; a Local authority or Housing Association; a co-operative or tenant organisation
if you feel you have some great ideas to feed into the policy debate in Wales, then this is an opportunity for you.
You will need to be a current member of CIH in order to take up a place on the panel, but we will accept applications from non-members if they demonstrate a commitment to join. For further details of qualifying requirements view the attached Terms of Reference
We will be interview shortlisted candidates on 18 October.
To apply please send your C.V. and covering letter, of no more than 500 words about why you want to join the panel, to Sharon.email@example.com.
On the panel are:
- Katie Howells, executive support officer, Merthyr Valleys Homes
- Rachel Honey-Jones, head of community regeneration Newydd Housing Association
- Jodie Davies, housing strategy manager, Isle of Anglesey County Council
- Abdi Segulle, scheme manager, Taff Housing Association
- Cerian Jones, community housing manager, Coastal Housing Group
- Rebecca Preston, rough sleeper co-ordinator,Gwalia – Pobl
- Ruth Davies, community development, manager, Charter Housing