Gas Safety regulations: an understanding
24 January 2019
Understand how the gas safety regulations relate to your organisation and explore gas safety issues. Including recent changes contained within the Gas Safety (Installation and Use) (Amendment) Regulations 2018 which came into force on 6 April 2018.
What you'll learn
In detail the course covers hazards and building safety. Learners will get an understanding of up to date regulations and the responsibilities of landlords.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Ascertain the main areas covered by the gas safety regulations: installations, flues, ventilation, public protection and enforcement
- Recognise the importance of compliance with these regulations for your organisation and the safety of your tenants
- Identify the common cause of problems with gas installations
- Understand recent updates or amendments to the regulations and any developments in gas safety
- Gas management
- Carbon Monoxide hazards
- Flue systems
- Gas regulations and safety
Who should attend
Technical and maintenance officers, health & safety staff or anyone responsible for supervising or undertaking gas related work.
Tutor: Paul Manley
Duration: 1 full day
Dates & Locations
24 January 2019, Cardiff
CIH Members | Housing Partnership Organisations: £149 + vat
Non Members: £199 + vat