ASB law & practice
DescriptionThis course provides a detailed look at the law and procedures available to effectively tackle housing related ASB using appropriate and proportionate legal action.
What you'll learn
During this course delegates will look at:
- The mandatory and discretionary grounds for possession relating to assured and secure tenancies
- Applying for Injunctions to prevent nuisance and annoyance and drafting terms of injunction orders
- Drafting Notices Seeking Possession and witness statements
- How to apply the relevant Civil Procedure Rules when taking legal action
- Human Rights and Equalities Act Defences - Assessing 'proportionality'
- An overview of Community Protection Notices and Property Closure orders
- The do's and don'ts when presenting cases in court/giving evidence
Who should attendThis course is suitable for staff with day to day responsibility for tenancy management and enforcement, and ASB specialists
Dates & Locations21 June 2019, London
Member price £149 + VAT
Standard price £199 + VAT
Members: Click on login to book and enter your username and password.
Non-members: Click on book and register your details.
If you experience any difficulties please call us on 02476 851 789 or email us at email@example.com
Payment: You can request that we invoice your employer or make payment via credit/debit card. Please note all invoices must be fully paid before the event takes place.
The delegate price includes a comprehensive delegate pack, handouts, all refreshments and lunch.