This session has been developed to empower leaders to empower their teams without the need to get operationally involved with the day to day.
What you'll learn
The course will cover the following:
- Create clear understanding of the role, the function and the action and how they differ.
- How to form strengths based teams that challenge the status quo.
- Drive to clear objectives with motivational performance drivers that keep their passion even when the message is second hand.
- Leading cohesive teams that feel connected to the reason.
- Create dynamic teams that share flexibility and engage others.
- Overcome conflict and manage change dynamically.
Who should attend
This session has been designed for staff members who are responsible for the strategic leadership of their organisation.
Trainer InfoTom Bamber
Duration: 1 full day
CPD: 5 hours
Dates & Locations
7 June 2019, London
Memer price £149 + VAT
Standard price £199 + VAT
Members: Click on login to book and enter your username and password.
Non-members: Click on book and register your details.
If you experience any difficulties please call us on 02476 851 789 or email us at email@example.com
Payment: You can request that we invoice your employer or make payment via credit/debit card. Please note all invoices must be fully paid before the event takes place.
The delegate price includes a comprehensive delegate pack, handouts, all refreshments and lunch.