Next level customer care
DescriptionThis session has been developed to take the customer care delivered at your organisation to the next level by adding layers of understanding about your customer journey and how to respond to their high expectations.
What you'll learn
Following the course attendees will be able to:
- Understand your customer mix and how to establish and maintain rapport.
- Understand your customer pathways and explore the gaps in your excellence.
- Explore service boundaries and create effective processes to manage the interactions.
- Develop clear customer service expectations for your people.
- Learn how to manage difficult communications with your internal and external customers.
- Create your customer charter.
Who should attendThis session has been designed with all levels in mind and is therefore suitable for frontline staff and managers.
Trainer InfoTom Bamber
Duration: 1 full day
CPD: 5 Hours
Dates & Locations
15 May 2019, London
Member price £149 + VAT
Standard Price £199 + VAT
Members: Click on login to book and enter your username and password.
Non-members: Click on book and register your details.
If you experience any difficulties please call us on 02476 851789 or email us at email@example.com
Payment: You can request that we invoice your employer or make payment via credit/debit card. Please note all invoices must be fully paid before the event takes place.
The delegate price includes a comprehensive delegate pack, handouts, all refreshments and lunch.