Promoting partnership working
This session has been developed to help us understand how our peoples approach to the world can influence the partnerships they forge and how successful they are.
What you'll learn
The course will cover the following:
- The Myers Briggs Type indicator and what it says about us and how it affects the ying to our yang.
- We all have different emotional trees (Emotional Drivers), this course explores how they influence our decisions and our intent.
- Analyse your stakeholders and see what they are doing for you (Reciprocity)
- Engagement through shared understanding.
- Explore how to drive people's expectation up.
- Engage so that everyone leaves with something.
Who should attend
This session has been designed for staff members who are responsible for the delivery against key objectives on a daily basis.
Trainer InfoTom Bamber
Duration: 1 full day
CPD: 5 Hours
Dates & Locations
3 July 2019, London
Member price £149 + VAT
Standard Price £199 + VAT
Members: Click on login to book and enter your username and password.
Non-members: Click on book and register your details.
If you experience any difficulties please call us on 02476 851789 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment: You can request that we invoice your employer or make payment via credit/debit card. Please note all invoices must be fully paid before the event takes place.
The delegate price includes a comprehensive delegate pack, handouts, all refreshments and lunch.