Tyfu Tai Cymru (TTC) is a five-year housing policy project which aims to provide insightful analysis and fill evidence gaps to support policy progression. Funded by the Oak Foundation, the project is managed by the Chartered Institute of Housing Cymru and covers three main strands:
- Building the right homes to meet demand
- Making sure housing is always a priority for local government
- Demonstrating housing’s role in keeping people well and healthy
Why not attend our next Tyfu Tai Cymru regional events across Wales?
ONE Housing System Forum
Entering the second year of the project the Tyfu Tai Cymru (TTC) team are back – travelling all over Wales to engage directly with housing professionals to help shape the response to some of today’s most pressing challenges. This FREE forum will bring together housing professionals to:
- Reflect on TTC's work and recommendations
- Build a joined-up view on how to achieve the outcomes identified in year one
- Explore TTC's latest research on private renting and mental health
A full agenda will be released in the coming weeks, but with limited places don’t miss your chance to shape the impact of the TTC project.
Book your place in: